Free Perks We Actually Offer
The free perks at Villa Jewel Resort goes beyond unlimited drinks and free wifi. Vacationing in an all-inclusive resort is one of the best ways to relax and not worry about anything. A lot of resorts offer “free” perks and freebies, however reality of what you are expecting and what you get can be very different. We actually deliver. That’s one of the great advantages of a vacation in this boutique Jamaican resort.
5 Perks we actually offer:
- Private Airport Transportation – You are greeted at the airport by a driver and private vehicle. No waiting until the bus is loaded or loading your own luggage. Once you are in your air conditioned vehicle you will get door to door service to the resort.
- Welcome Extras – You will get a welcome cocktail and cool towel upon arrival to Villa Jewel Resort. When you check-in you will also receive a welcome gift. The check-in perks don’t end there. If you have any food allergies, dietary concerns or special diets, we will arrange a meeting with the chef to discuss your dietary needs. How many times have you met with the chef and had your meals prepared specifically for you?
- Tours – There are bicycles for you to use to explore the area. You may prefer a guided walking tour by one of the local Rastafarians. We book any trips or adventures you wish to go on. We can also book fishing trips with local fishermen or a boat ride. You don’t need to wake up early and stand in line to book what the large resorts are pushing, its your vacation and your choice.
- Mineral water swimming pool – This is an exceptional perk. This pool is filled with natural mineral water from a local source. We do not use any harsh chemicals in the pool to cause you any skin irritation. A dip in the mineral water pool is a spa treatment. The pool is drained, cleaned and sanitized, and refilled on a regular basis. The natural minerals in the pool are always active in the water controlling algae and bacteria.
- Organic gardens – We plant our own organic garden and source locally what we need. We are opting to reduce the danger of food contamination and pesticide use. One of our greatest accomplishments is being able to use the freshest organic produce in our kitchen. Your meals come to you from freshly picked fruits and vegetables and prepared with care. Our menu will change with what is in season and available. This way we know where your food is coming from.
That was five, but there is so much more. We have all the “regulars” you would expect at an all-inclusive resort. Large rooms with 8 foot bathroom counters, bathroom toiletries, A/C or fans, large private balconies, king beds, views of the sparkling Caribbean Sea from all rooms. Plenty of space for social distancing. There is always a lounge chair and room by the pool. Lounging areas, gazebos, hammocks, organic gardens, fruit trees, shade trees, pads for lounging on and a ladder down to the sea. Bar service and never having to wait in line. Three sit down Jamaican inspired meals every day served to you by exceptional professional staff. Your stay will include all of this plus so much more.
I probably should have made our #1 perk the exceptional guest service you will receive. The staff are profession, fun and amazing at being attentive to all your needs. Whether it’s the server, your housekeeper, the kitchen staff, the gardener or the Rasta guide, any one of them will be able to help you out and be happy to. The personal guest service you receive is by far our greatest perk.
‘Don’t be like the rest of them, darling’ – Coco Chanel.
It’s all good
BOOK NOW! – EXPERIENCE MORE ON YOUR NEXT VACATION.