The terms and conditions detailed below apply to all online bookings at www.villajewelresort.com
When you make a booking, your contract (which shall include these terms and conditions) will be with Villa Jewel Resort. Contact Number: 1(844)585-3935. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. All rates featured on the Vill Jewel Resort Website are offered subject to availability and Villa Jewel Resort reserves the right to refuse any booking for good reason.
All prices shown online are in USD per person per night (unless otherwise stated) based on 1 or 2 people sharing a room for three or more consecutive night stays.
All prices include Value Added Tax at the current prevailing rate.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
For the avoidance of doubt, your price does not include any incidental charges, which you may incur during your stay (including, by way of example only, in respect of your use of the room service, restaurant, excursions and the costs of external telephone calls from your room). Such charges will be payable by you on your departure and, in the event that you fail to pay any such incidental charges, it is a condition of your contract with Villa Jewel Resort that you irrevocably authorise Villa Jewel Resort to debit your credit card (see ‘Deposits and Payments’ below) for the amount of any shortfall.
What the Price Includes:
Website prices include amenities shown online. See each room description.
Please note the prices shown online are not valid in conjunction with any other offer and, until you have received your confirmation, are subject to change without prior notice.
Availability of rooms at the rates shown online may be limited and/or restricted to certain periods.
Superior & Deluxe Rooms:
You can upgrade your accommodation to a Deluxe or Superior, on a per room per week basis depending on availability. Please ask for details.
Room pricing is based on single or double occupancy. A max of 4 occupants per room including children. Max of 2 children per room. Pricing details as shown online.
We are a no-pets allowed premises.
Smoking is prohibited inside rooms & buildings.
Car parking is free with limited availability. For further information on parking availability, please call the hotel direct.
Checking In and Out:
Arrival and Departure:
Hotel rooms are available from 15.00 hrs on the day of arrival. Rooms must be vacated by 11.00am on the day of departure. Please ask for details of the arrival and departure times when making your booking
Early check in and late check outs may be requested but not guaranteed. If early check-in was requested and is not available at time of arrival, your bags and belongings will be held in a secure location until such time as check-in is available.
Three meals a day are included. There is no refund for meals which are not taken by guests.
You can enjoy a swim in our outdoor mineral pool. No lifeguard on duty, children must not use pool without adult supervision.
Villa Jewel Resort will not be held liable for any injury or death resulting from the use of Villa Jewel Resort equipment or participating in any activity within or outside our resort.
Book on-line at www.villajewelresort.com
If you make a booking direct with the hotel, you will be asked to guarantee your booking with a valid credit card.
Deposits and Payments:
- Full credit card prepayment is required for duration of stay
- If cancelled or modified, or in case of no-show the full amount will be charged.
- No changes can be made to the booking without the hotel levying cancellation charges of the full cost of the booking.
Prior to the departure of the hotel you will be required to settle your account in full.
The non refundable deposit will be retained by the hotel at all times. If you cancel your booking within 7 days of the arrival date 50% of your full stay is payable to the hotel. If you cancel within 48 hours of your arrival date 100% of your full stay is payable to the hotel. Cancellation charges will be charged to your credit card
Whilst every effort is made to fulfill any particular requests which you may have in relation to your stay with us, we cannot unfortunately guarantee that we will be able to meet any particular requests which you may make and our failure in this regard will not constitute a breach of contract.
In the unlikely event that we have to change or cancel your reservation, we reserve the right to do so. However, you have the right to:
- accept the changed arrangements as notified; or
- make alternative arrangements with the Hotel; or
- cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of any monies which you have paid to Villa Jewel Resort in respect of your reservation (please note that we shall not be liable for any sums which you have paid to any other persons in connection with your reservation).
For the avoidance of doubt, we shall have no further liability to you for any changes to or the cancellation of any online booking.
The Company accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
Complaints or Comments:
Any complaint or comment regarding your stay should be made in the first instance to the hotel’s duty manager at the time of your stay so that it can be resolved at the time.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time.
Villa Jewel Resort shall not be responsible for any loss or damage which you may suffer arising out of events beyond its control or the control of its suppliers (including, without limitation, fire, failure of electrical, gas or other power supplies, strikes, industrial action, terrorist activity, technical problems with transport, illness of entertainers and bad weather), nor for any curtailment, cancellation or change to any accommodation, activity or itinerary or any other consequences which arise as a result of such events.
For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to attempt to exclude or limit the Company’s liability for the death or personal injury of any person caused by the negligence of the Company or its employees, servants or agents or to attempt to exclude or limit the Company’s liability in any manner which would be unlawful.
These terms and conditions shall be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction in which the hotel for which you make your booking is situated.
Personal information is private.
By registering or placing an order on this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information that we collect from you:
- When you visit, register or order products or services on www.villajewelresort.com you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
- We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us.
- To maintain customer service standards and to assist staff training, we may record and monitor incoming calls.
- Use of your Information:
- Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the goods or services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know by email about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
- You are able to un-subscribe at any time online here.
Disclosure of your Information:
- The information you provide to us may be accessed by or given to third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfill and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- Where you have consented when providing us with your details, we may also allow carefully selected third parties, including other companies in our group, to contact you occasionally about products and services which may be of interest to you. They may contact you by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know at email@example.com
- Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Subscribing to Villa Jewel Resort
- If you subscribe to Villa Jewel Resort, then we will simply retain your email address, which will be added to Villa Jewel Resort mailing list giving details of new products, competitions, promotions and offers. If you would like to be removed from the mailing list, please contact us.
Security and Data Retention:
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information is retained on our secure servers.