Ya Mon Wellness Retreat
At Villa Jewel Resort we offer an authentic Jamaican vacation. Now we are excited to introduce our first Wellness Retreat. The YA MON Wellness Retreat for Access Bars®️ and the Foundation with facilitator Lori Ouellette from Healing Arts. Lori will create happiness from February 19-26, 2020. Escape to paradise, transform your life, heal your body, reset & relax. Let’s create happiness.
Not being familiar with how the Access Bars and the Foundation work, we did not hesitate to encourage Lori to plan her wellness retreat at Villa Jewel Resort. She is an uplifting, positive and a joyful woman. A firecracker who finds pleasure in her life and wants that for everyone she meets. “It’s not about the free time or the extreme, it’s simply about celebrating your life.’ Powerful words from this powerful woman.
Here’s your schedule:
Day 1 – February 19, 2020 – fly into Montego Bay airport. Transportation and check into Villa Jewel Resort. Get settled in paradise.
Day 2 – February 20 – 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 pm – Access Consciousness Bars®️
Day 3 – February 21 – Day Trip to YS Falls, St. Elizabeth Parish
Day 4-7 – February 22 – 25 – 9:30 am – 5:30 pm each day – Access Consciousness®️ Foundation.
Day 8 – February 26 – Check-out and transportation to Montego Bay airport.
For more information on the Wellness Retreat see yamonjamaicanretreat.weebly.com and Lori@loriouellette.ca
Your stay at Villa Jewel Resort will include:
- 7 nights – 8 days stay, February 19-26, 2020.
- Shared accommodation.
- Airport transportation.
- Large rooms, air conditioning or fans, large ensuite with premium amenities and plenty of counter space and storage and a private balcony. All furnished with locally handcrafted furniture.
- Daily housekeeping.
- 3 Jamaican inspired meals each day.
- Garden to plate & sea to plate.
- SeaBreeze & Lime Lounge offers local beer, spirits, house wine and Jamaican Rum Cream. There are additional spirits that can be purchased from the lounge.
- Mineral water swimming pool. Luxurious mineral water is pumped in from a local spring and no chemicals are used in our pool.
- Two gazebos – GrapeTree & Waterbird.
- Ladder down to the sea for snorkelling – bring your own snorkelling gear.
- Flower gardens.
- Organic herb & vegetable garden.
- Free wifi.
- One RASTA style meal cooked in the authentic Jamaican style.
- Bonfire and reggae on the beach.
Not included in your fee is:
- Day Tour to YS Falls – $125 USD
- Laundry service – $20
- Massage treatments – prices vary.
- Premium liquors, wines, liqueurs & champagne. All prices are in USD.
- Additional days at Villa Jewel Resort, other than February 19-26, 2020.
This Wellness Retreat is about you and how you can help you. There are daily consciousness classes to empower you. There are 3 soulful and hearty gourmet Jamaican meals prepared and served for you daily. Plus, you get to unwind and relax in a Jamaican paradise and receive from the Earth.
‘Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.’ Ken Poirot
Let’s create joy
BE THE CREATOR OF YOUR OWN HAPPY LIFE – BOOK TODAY!