What Amenities Does Villa Jewel Resort Offer?
What Amenities Do We Offer at Villa Jewel Resort? Actually, what is an amenity? An amenity is defined as ‘a desirable or useful feature or facility of a building or place’; ‘a feature that provides comfort, convenience or pleasure’. We have a lot of amenities that are desirable and provide comfort, convenience and pleasure! Where do I begin…
We have a long list of amenities and we are constantly trying to make your stay as comfortable and agreeable as we possibly can. We have tried different things to see what our guests are most responsive to and of course everyone has their preference. Here’s our current list of amenities:
- 8 spacious guest rooms, all with a view of the sparkling Caribbean Sea.
- 6 guests rooms on the second level, private balcony, large ensuite and dressing area.
- 2 guest rooms on the main level, private balcony.
- 1 of the 2 rooms on the main level is handicap accessible – walker and wheelchair friendly – ensuite wheelchair friendly.
- Air conditioning in all guest rooms.
- Fans available for those who do not wish to use air conditioning.
- Furniture is handcrafted by local artisans.
- King sized beds.
- Large ensuite with spacious counters and shower.
- Toiletries available.
- Rooms are non-smoking rooms.
- Small refrigerator in each room.
Mineral Water Swimming Pool
- a mineral water swimming pool.
- No chemicals are used in the pool.
- Instead of adding chemicals the pool is drained and refilled with fresh mineral water.
- Shallow beach entry.
- No diving.
- Seating inside of pool.
- Large shallow end and large deep end.
- Stunning design.
- Plenty of deck space for lounge chairs.
- Shade trees nearby for much needed shade.
- No diving.
SeaBreeze & Lime Lounge
- Fully stocked bar emphasizing on local liquors and beers.
- Bartender service for guests only.
- Welcome drinks and cool towels for guests upon arrival.
- Serving local beers (Red Stripe) and liquors (Appleton Rums)
- All inclusive plan featuring Jamaican inspired cuisine.
- 3 meals a day prepared in-house by local chefs.
- Garden to plate to ensure the freshest possible produce.
- Produce grown on site in our own garden and sourced from local gardeners.
- Organically grown meats sourced from local producers.
- Fresh catch of the day sourced from local fishermen.
- Lobster caught locally.
- Chefs will prepare whatever you catch as well.
- Chefs are trained to accommodate all types of dietary restrictions and needs.
- Large dining room.
- Dining available in gazebos on the property.
- Tables and chairs made by local craftsmen.
- Non-smoking dining area.
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily housekeeping service.
- Environmentally conscious – housekeeping service can be tailored to your needs.
- Personal laundry service – fee applicable.
- GrapeTree Gazebo located under the grape trees with a great view of the Sea.
- WaterBird Gazebo located on the edge of the Caribbean Sea.
Sitting Areas on the Rocks
- Concrete pad with ladder down to the sea.
- Available for snorkelling and swimming when weather permits.
- Wave watching area.
- Wave dodging area.
- Dolphin and fish spotting area.
- Local fishermen watching area.
- Fishing – bring your own rod.
- A great place to watch the sunrise and sunset.
Gated & Secure Property
- Gated property.
- There is 24 hour security.
#27 Spa Service
- Spa Service by appointment only – fees applicable.
- Massage, body treatments & facials available.
- Have a massage in the WaterBird Gazebo.
24 hour Coffee Bar
- The Blue Mountain coffee is always on.
- Cold water dispenser – no plastic bottles – let’s try to help save the environment.
- Bring a book, read a book, leave a book – books are available for guests to read.
- Organic vegetable and herb garden on-site.
- Fruit trees – ackee, plantain, lime, mango, pineapple – and more always being added.
- Multiple flower gardens.
- Wifi provided by local company.
- Available in limited areas (working on this).
Smoke Free Building
- No smoking allowed in any guest rooms or in the building.
- Designated smoking area just off the pool deck.
- Private airport transportation – fee applicable.
- Private taxi service – fee applicable.
We have a large lobby area that opens up to a panoramic view of the mineral water swimming pool and sparkling Caribbean Sea. The kitchen, office, SeaBreeze & Lime Lounge, 24 hour coffee bar, and washrooms are all available on the main level. Two winding staircases take you upstairs to your rooms. The back corridor has a majestic view of the tree lined mountains as well as two sitting areas.
‘Happy people focus on what they have, unhappy people focus on what is missing.’
Wine me up,
FIND YOUR HAPPY PLACE AT VILLA JEWEL RESORT – BOOK NOW!